By Helen | May 15, 2010
Each month a group of CTMH Consultants join together to bring you a featured CTMH Product. This month, it’s the Wishes: City Scape Pattern. If you arrived here from Kristie’s blog, welcome!
The Wishes: City Scape pattern is a fun, small card measuring 4.75″ x 3″. This size card is perfect for using up small scraps of paper. Here, I pulled out a few scraps from my Miracle Kit (okay…maybe it was my second kit…honestly, I just can’t get enough of those gorgeous papers).
- CTMH May Stamp of the Month: Cherish the Moment D1421
- CTMH Miracle Kit paper scraps – this kit is available while supplies last.
- CTMH Cardstock in Topiary and Crystal Blue
- CTMH Dimensional Elements Fresh Shapes Z1019
- CTMH Inks in Topiary and Crystal Blue
- CTMH Colonial White Mini-Medley Z1276 - I still had pieces left from the Miracle Kit!
- CTMH Piercing Tool Z1114
- CTMH Sponge Daubers Z726
Now…”hop” on over to my talented friend Haley’s blog to see what she did with the same pattern.
I’ll be vending at the Scrappetizer Weekend Crop May 21-23 at the Crowne Plaza in Somerset, N.J. This crop is within walking distance of the Scrapbook Expo being held at the Garden State Expo Plaza…so, if you’re going to be in the area – stop by & visit!
What weekend or day crops do you attend? Is there a CTMH Vendor there? If not, let me know! If I get the opportunity to be the vendor, you get a gift from me! States include: NJ, NY, DE, MD, CT, RI, MA, NH and VT.