By Helen | June 15, 2010
Have you ever wondered what can you do with CTMH’s Just Blooms Paper Flowers? Wonder no more! Follow this blog hop to see great ideas made using these fabulous paper flowers.
There are so many different ways to use the wonderful paper flowers:
- Use as is
- Color using chalks, sponge daubers, or reinker fluid
- Cut apart, reassemble, or use the flower petals
Then…for the flower centers – the possibilities are endless! Buttons, decorative brads, bling, Dimensional Elements, bows and more.
I wanted to show you how beautiful these flowers can be when you stamp on them. This card uses the Passages papers and the Live Inspired stamp set. The flower is from the Big Pinks collection.
- CTMH Live Inspired Stamp Set C1408
- CTMH Passages Level 2 Paper Pack X7126B
- CTMH Big Pinks Z1033
- CTMH Inks in Brown Bag and Cocoa
- CTMH Piercing Tool Z1114
- CTMH Foam Tool Z1090
Now…”hop” on over to my friend Traci’s blog to see what she done with Just Blooms.
Fun Facts about CTMH’s Just Blooms
- Big Pinks – come in White Daisy & Baby Pink, five sizes (2″, 2.5″, 3.5″ and 4.5″)
- Spring Blossom – assortment of colors (Tulip, Creme Brulee and Colonial White); 100 pieces including various shaped and sized flowers and butterflies too! Sized from 0.5″ to 2.5″
- Summer Posies - absolutely adorable flowers and leaves in fun, yummy summer colors (Bubblegum, Sunny Yellow, Topiary and White Daisy). Best of all – these are on sale during the Summer Idea Book – save 34% all summer long!
- White Daisy Variety – for maximum versatility, these flowers can be colored to match any project. 75 flowers in 3 sizes ranging from 1″ to 1.5″. These are also on sale during the Summer Idea Book with savings of 25% all summer long.
Here’s a list of participants and the projects you’ll find along the way – this is handy reference for you if you want to return to a project to see it again.
|Wendy K.||Easter Scrapbook Page using Magic Moments|
|Tracy Oleksak||Ballerina Scrapbook Page and Cards|
|Kristie Herdener||Journal Cover using Bella|
|Lori Brown||Horse Sense Scrapbook Layout with Crumpled Flower Technique|
|Haley Dyer||Paper Box using Emporium|
|Tracey Jean||Flower Card using Inked Shaped Flowers|
|Jenifer Benner||Card using Unforgetable|
|Melinda Everitt||Card using Caboodle with Dyed Flwoers|
|Debra Van Patten||Circle Recipe Book|
|Carol Horton||First Communion Layout using Silhouette|
|Amy Edwards||Be Yourself Card using Twitterpated|
|Helen Onulak||Passages Card with Stamped Flower|
|Traci Law||Flower Barrette|
|Nikka Geers||Variety of Projects|
Are you checking out the Jackpot June specials? LOTS of you are – and not only are you saving big…many of you have hit the Jackpot and have gotten the bonus item FREE! How exciting!