By Helen | July 17, 2012
Yee Haw!! The CTMH Convention was Boot Scooting FUN! There are so many new things a-coming our way. Here are the quick highlights:
- 13 Workshop on the Go Kits – 8 are scrapbook related, 2 are card-making, 2 are home-decor and one is Cricut focused.
- Cricut Artiste Collection – something so revolutionary, Provo Craft was impressed! 700 images with a unique one-themed key approach. Includes a full font & numbers. Packaged with 3 D-size stamp sets and 3 Dimensional Elements – pre-order yours or…better yet, join CTMH and you can get yours NOW and at a discount!
- Oh wait…did I tell you we have a NEW Consultant Kit!! It’s only $49! Many years ago I joined CTMH as a way to get a personal discount on all the products. Now, I stay because of the relationships & friendships I’ve made with so many of you. A first-time CTMH Convention attendee said, “This is like a huge family reunion!” It’s that and so much more!
- Who wants to be at the NEXT CTMH Convention in 2013 at the Disney Coronado Springs Resort with me? As one of the perks of going to Convention, CTMH gives us a bag FILLED with product! The bags are always highly sought after.
- When you join my team in August 2012, you’ll get this bag FREE! Retail value $50 – it’s no brainer if you want the bag…I LOVE mine! It’s large enough to hold 12″ x 12″ papers and a lot more! Mine had that plus stamps, blocks, embellishments, notepads, my camera and a water bottle – all in that tote. With a shoulder strap or backpack style handles, this will be your go-to bag.
- Alcohol-Based Markers – these will come in sets of two with coordinating shades for blending and coloring.
- Mini Pigment Ink Pads – with all the new Home Decor items CTMH unveiled, pigments inks are perfect for being color-fast and light-safe to withstand the test of time. There’s also a new scrubber with scrubbie bristles to help get all that pigment ink off your stamps.
- Revamped Color Palette with 6 NEW Colors – CTMH now has 40 + 2 colors. The 40 are broken into groups of 10 and colors were moved for where they fit in the color spectrum. Some colors have been retired and new colors brought in to warm up and update the color palette. Slate and Whisper are gorgeous grays with a warm tone. The new Saddle, Cashmere and Champagne are creamier browns and Ruby is a rich red.
- Trendy POPs of Color – something totally NEW – CTMH is now going to use fun-filled colors in Level 2 Paper Packs and coordinating complements & accessories. These POPs of color will delight & infuse the papers with fun. Yet…you’ll be able to rely on a CORE color being present to go to for inking and stamping. When you see a color with the paper’s name in front of it, example: Avonlea Teal or Flirty Raspberry you’ll know that those cardstock are exclusive to those kits – how fun!
- Studio J Express Collections – drag, drop & you’re done! Literally! Yes, you can create scrapbook albums in minutes! 6 themes each with 10 unique two-page layouts PLUS a front & back page. You can mix & match from different Express Collections. These have all be designed and decorated by the CTMH Art Department for you to drop your photos in, add journaling and go. Give it a TRY! Everyone now has access to everything in Studio J! No more memberships!
Keynote Speaker, Stacy Julian reminded us to stand still, to savor everyday moments. She shared this touching video with music by her friend Hilary Weeks. You may want to grab a tissue or two…there wasn’t a dry eye in the room when this was played.
The Texas Tenors serenaded us during the Awards Banquet and many, many outstanding CTMH Consultants were awarded and applauded for their performance. My dear friend, Karen Pedersen received the prestigious Spirit of CTMH Award – this classy lady so deserves it! CTMH surprised all Directors by putting out stars for all of us outside the banquet hall.
It’s hard to believe another CTMH Convention is over. Can’t wait to share everything new with all of YOU! Including this fabulous new Autumn/Winter Idea Book! When you place a $40 order on my website, I’ll send out out one free. Otherwise, you can order yours for just $5.00 – covers postage. Email me: email@example.com for details.
Place an online order of $75 or more in July and CTMH will send you a popular paper packet and coordinating accessory – A Perfect Pair – for free! That’s a retail value of up to $17.90! Different Perfect Pairs are available on different dates throughout the month – so check the dates below to snatch your favorites. Place your order early in the availability window as these items are while supplies last.
Lucky is the current Perfect Pair. Here are the layouts I made using the Lucky Paper Pack so you can get some ideas of how to use these fabulously masculine papers. To help you out, I’ll list the products that I’ve used that are still available. Tip: Now is a GREAT time to stock up on items that are retiring (I’ll post that tomorrow)…and, then you can get this FREE!
Here’s what Layout 1 looks like with photos and journaling added:
Layout 2 - features the My Stickease that you’ll get free as part of the Perfect Pair promotion. Instead of the chipboard dragonflies & butterflies, you could use stamping or more of the Wooden Buttons.
Layout 3 - features more of the My Stickease. The title is stamped using the Bingo Alphabet stamp set. How fun would this be to capture all the ways your family plays! It doesn’t have to be Bingo. Any fun & games would suffice.
When you place your Perfect Pair order with me…and get the Lucky Perfect Pair, then, I’ll send you my cutting diagrams and written instructions to recreate these layouts.